Download Unlimited Movies & Music for Your iPod

Apple Mac & iPod Blog

Are you inspired by Apple Mac and iPod innovation? Here's the blog to bring you the latest news about Mac & iPod from Apple

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

iMac is now 24 inches

iMac is now getting BIGGER, Brighter


Another great innovation from Apple... leading the world to launch an all in one 24 inches LCD iMac.

All-in-one design
From hard drive to stereo speakers to optical drive and more, all the components of the iMac are enclosed within the widescreen flat-panel display. It's thin, clean and strikingly gorgeous.

This is the dream machine of an entertainment center that you can enjoy and relax at home.. ;-)

iSight camera built

iSight build in camera is FUN FUN FUN... I had a chance to stand in front of an iMac while I was shopping at an Apple store. Wow... I would say, I stick at the machine for a long while, my wife and I was enjoy the iSight with the great software. There was anothey girl standing besides me and she posed all kind of expressions in front of the camera and capture all the photos using the iSight. The experience is marvellous.

Another thumb UP for Apple.

| |


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home